Terms and Conditions for Kids Pass and Popcorn Pass
These Promotion Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any claim, or cancel the membership of anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The promotion comprises an offer of a free 12-month Kids Pass/Popcorn Pass membership to eligible persons who purchase a life insurance/CIC policy during the Promotional Period defined in section 7 below) (the “Offer”) and claim the Offer by the Claim Expiry Date (defined in section 7 below). New Kids Pass/Popcorn Pass registrants that are eligible will receive a free 12-month Kids Pass membership.
2. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of the Promoter, its agents, contractors or affiliates, or any other person or other organisations connected with the administration of this promotion, or any relatives or members of the same household as any of the aforementioned, are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Internet access required to claim. Qualifying purchase necessary.
4. Retain receipt/proof of purchase showing date of purchase during the Promotional Period.
5.There is a maximum limit of one claim per person.
6.Existing Kids Pass/Popcorn Pass members with membership expiring after 26.07.23 are not eligible to participate to this Promotion.
7. A life/CIC insurance policy must be purchased through TopQuote and premiums must be maintained for the duration of the promotion.
8. The promotion shall open at 09:00 26.07.2022 and come to an end on 23:59 26.07.2023 (inclusive) (“Promotional Period”). Purchases of qualifying products made outside this period will not be accepted.
Claim Expiry Date
Kids Pass Offer claims must be received by 23:59 26.07.2023. Claims outside this period will not be accepted.
How to claim your free 12-month membership
9. In order to claim the Offer:
10. Input the unique serial number which will be provided when your policy goes live and your details (full name, valid email address, postcode, mobile telephone number) onto the Website (links provided above).
11.All Offer claims must be received by the Claim Expiry Date.
12. Once you have successfully completed the registration process, an activation email will be sent by Kids Pass/Popcorn Pass to the email address entered on the website confirming your 12-month membership. It is your responsibility to check any junk/spam folders in your email account to ensure that you are in receipt of all relevant communications.
13. Existing Members whose membership expires before 26.07.2023 may be able to participate to the Promotion by making a claim after their existing Kids Pass expires, provided the claim is eligible and within the Claim Period.
14. Customers who do not give complete and accurate details when making their claim, or those who make or attempt to make a claim in someone else’s name will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
15. Incomplete, inaccurate or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter and Kids Pass takes no responsibility for claims not successfully made on time or at all due to a technical fault of any kind or due to any reason beyond its control. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt or delivery.
16. The Promoter and/or Kids Pass reserves the right to verify all claims by requesting further information from the claimant (which they must provide within 7 days of such request) including but not limited to asking for proof of purchase, address, contact telephone number and identity details (passport or driving licence). The Promoter and/or Kids Pass reserves the right to refuse to accept any claim or withdraw membership entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s claim requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
17. Claims and entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
18. Kids Pass/Popcorn Pass membership terms apply to the issue and use of the Kids Pass/Popcorn Pass. See https://www.kidspass.co.uk/terms for further details.
20. General Promotion Terms
21. The free 12-month Kids Pass/Popcorn Pass membership is valid for 12 months from the date on which you make your claim (provided that you must submit your claim by no later than 26.07.23).
22. The free 12-month digital membership is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and no cash or other alternative is offered.
23. It is the responsibility of claimants to provide correct, up-to-date details when participating. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for claimants failing to supply accurate information which affects their claim.
24. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all claimants and entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates or revised fulfilment dates.
25. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
26. The Promoter and its associated agencies, distributors and companies will not in any circumstances be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the membership or in connection with this promotion, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees, or where such liability cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law). Your statutory rights are not affected.
27. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
28. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence relating to it will be entered into.
29. The Promoter has no control over internet or communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error, any network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a customer’s participation in the Promotion.
30. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
31. This promotion is subject to English law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.